This topic assumes that you already have the Groundwire SIP/VoIP softphone installed.
- Acrobits Groundwire software phone is already installed
- You can find your SIP user details in your online customer account with us.
- Run the application and wait for Groundwire to display on your screen.
- Click the Settings button located at the top right corner of the phone.
- In Settings, select Accounts.
- Under Accounts, click “+” (top right) to add a new account.
- Type a name of the account in Title (e.g. MyPhone).
- In Username and Password, type your SIP username and SIP password provided by DIDcomms.
- In Domain, specify the SIP domain “sip.franzcom.com”.
- In Display Name, insert your DIDcomms Account ID number.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.