Now you can upgrade your 087 UK numbers to the Revenue Share Plan and earn money from incoming calls to your 087 UK numbers. Or if you are new to DIDcomms, then you can order new numbers too.
087 numbers are used for applications where a higher call cost is required. Providing a revenue share of up to 8p per minute to you, 087 numbers will cost your customers 13p per minute to call you at all times. They are accessible from anywhere within the UK and Northern Ireland and are also known as national rate numbers. This makes them useful for businesses requiring a revenue share from inbound calls.
Revenue generated from the inbound calls can help you monetize the operation of an expensive customer service or support team. When used in conjunction with our Call Attendant service, your 087 number will provide you with a very powerful, highly configurable communications solution.
Number costs and other information
- Upgrade/Setup Fee: £0.00 FREE
- Line Rental: £0.00 FREE
- Incoming Calls: £0.00 FREE
- Revenue Share: 8p per minute
- Cost to Caller: 13p a minute from a BT line
- Call Charges: You can make calls Worldwide from as little as 2.7p per minute incl. VAT. Check all destinations using the price checker located in your online customer account.
- Call Forwarding: Forwarding to VoIP phones and mobile apps cost 1.2p per minute incl. VAT. Forwarding to fixed lines and mobiles Worldwide is charged according to the standard call costs and deducted from your call revenue share automatically.
- Billing: Real-time online
Features and Benefits
Each number you order from us comes with all these great features to really help you from day to day with your calls and management of the numbers you have with us.
- No Contracts
- Free unlimited extra 08, 070 or Geographic UK phone numbers
- 24/7 call management online customer portal
- Prepay top-up, real-time billing and call records
- Cheap phone calls with competitive wholesale rates
- Free Instant Messaging (beta) between DIDcomms customers
- WiFi Internet Calling
- Compatible with any SIP/VoIP softphone or desktop IP phone
- Call Forwarding
- Time of Day Routing Plan
- Voice to Email
- Virtual Switchboard
- Hunt Groups
- Phone Line Extensions
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing (supported IP sip phone devices)
Calls to our 087 number ranges cost 13p per minute from a BT landline, plus the call providers access charge. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more!
Now managed by Phone-paid Services Authority the premium rate number regulator.
From the 1st August 2009, you are required by law to advertise the cost of the call to all 087 numbers issued by DIDcomms. This can be found in ”number costs and other information” section.
You can simply put ”Calls from landlines cost 12p per minute at all times. Mobiles and other networks may cost more.” or a more detailed wording which has had the “stamp of approval” from PPP: ”Calls to this number will cost you 13p per minute from a standard BT UK landline. Calls from other landline networks may cost you more. Calls from mobile networks may not be included in your standard inclusive minutes package and will be charged between 15p and 45p per minute”.