Whatsapp does not permit 08 or 070 numbers to be registered. However, DIDcomms customers with 03, 02 or 01 geographic numbers can choose to verify by phone call and register their number with Whatsapp.
To verify your phone number:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Press Agree to accept our Terms and continue.
- Press Choose a country.
- Search for or select your country and press SELECT COUNTRY.
- Enter your phone number.
- Press Help if you want to visit our Help Center or Contact us.
- Press Next > OK to receive the verification code via SMS.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the SMS.
- If you didn’t receive the code, you can press Resend SMS or Call me to have our automated system call you with the code.
- Enter your name. Please note:
- The name limit is 25 characters.
- You can also add a Profile photo.
- Press Done.
Note: The video below is only applicable to WhatsApp users that have a JioPhone or JioPhone 2.
For more information please contact us by email or call us on +448081176736